Monday, November 5, 2012

Lone Survivor Part 2: First Floor-Hell Spawn, Mysterious Alleys and Bad Ideas

You needed it Skippy. So there's nothing good on the radio, let's head out.

Ok I'll let you eat first. Since I haven't found a can opener, you get cheese and crackers.

Oh come on! It cheese and crackers! Do you want more squid on a stick?

Going down the stairs, we find someone being very nice and leaving us a bag of tasties.

And here we see A) The tenants on the first floor have horrible taste in decor and B) my unvoiced fears of being mapless for half the floor are unfounded.

Skippy you put your text over the two thins that are marked. The first floor has fewer rooms to explore but I'm sure it'll find a way to be a dick to us somehow.

 Heading into Room 105,  the nicest room on this floor.
Does Skippy even have a coffee maker? I'm tempted to just make him eat the grounds.

 Well there is a small herd (okay 3) of the monsters down the hallway and I have 3 bullets to my name so lets see if the other hallway is nicer.
The answer is no.

 Exhibit A: The bad news monster is in front of hidey hole
 But the hidey hole is not a sneak around hole, but instead the Meat Locker of the Damned.
 It gives us a bucket though.
Exhibit B: Room 101 was just lies and false hope. But I expected nothing less of Room 101.
Well with no good option I decide the best option is RAMBO.

 BAD PLAN
 snrk....er...I mean...
 You're making it hard to behave Skippy.
 Well that's not healthy.
 THAT WAS NOT AN INVITATION TO YOU
Aw, fuck time to hit "R"

 What?
 The?
 Fuck?
 I DO GODDAMMIT SKIPPY GIMME ANSWERS
 OK
 You mean like Leon Kennedy or Brad Vickers?
 I like drugs!
Skippy, our is not to question, ours is to problem solve with our newly gathered violence. And yes we kept our progress.

Why did the violence hurt me?

 Violence Man I need you!
 No, we are here for more violence enabling, that is all.
 Yes. However, if you could give me a flame thrower I think that'd be more effective.
 Oh now Skippy cares about questions.
 So no answers for me?
 Prezzies?
 Prezzies! Well might as well drink that milk while we're here.
BAD IDEA.

 Drugs are our friend Skippy.
 Hi Box Man
 That's rude Skippy!
 Good point, good sir. You are now allowed one free punch on Skippy.
 I would, but again, the lack of can opener...which is somewhere I already looked isn't it? Well maybe next time.
 Skippy, we aren't red anymore, so shut up.
Box Man gave us jerky yay! Anyway, back to violence, we have a second hall way to clean.

Violence why have you betrayed me!

 Take 2.
 Oh fine.
Oh...that's an... interesting...shape...I'm not gonna like that am I?

 Oh hey a second entrance.
 AHFAHIOOHGOIAHFIOAHIOAHFA
 NO YOU DONT GET SCREENSHOT IT MARATHON RUNNED AT ME
 Do you mean evolving or growing? Either is valid, because that thing was FUCK OFF HUGE
WE ARENT GOING BACK IN THERE RIGHT NOW. I mean, we still haven't gotten to 103.

 End of hallway: locked
PROGRESS
Well let's take a quick nap before continuing.

 Why are we getting human relationship advice from Skippy?
Indeed.

 Alright lets save some ammo by using our meat trap
 And slowly go out
Fuck.

 Alright this time the meat is farther away from the hole.
And then we make a permanent solution.
Finally make it to 103.

 So when all those beauty queens wish for world peace, they are really wishing for a zombie apocalypse or hell to come to earth?
Well this is the other room in 103. It has a mirror and the passage to the alley way. So let's save and stock up.

 I'm sorry, Skippy has horrible manners.
 SKIPPY!
 Even in the bathroom?
That's why I made Skippy come here before going into a dark alley.

 Well this is so far nicer than the first floor.
 Well left was short. Time to head right.
 Look, the scary drug dealers are the least of your problems. Also, we may need to make friends with them.
 How did you turn off my flashlight?
 Yes. Yes you did. That is a wall behind you.
 I AM SKIPPY NOW SHUT YOUR FACE.
 Skippy, mind your manners.
 You too you not-Slenderman dick.
 Why?
 ANSWER ME DAMMIT
 Until further notice, Slenderman's cousin.
 Why are you asking me?
 Woot!
 Boo!
 Yay!
Useful things!

The fire key unlocked these doors at the end of the first floor.

So here is our progress so far. Skippy now has a choice: Go down to the basement, or go to the giant monster room. Actually that choice is yours. Let me know which way you want Skippy should go!

No comments:

Post a Comment