Monday, March 18, 2013

On The Rain-Slick Precipice 3 Part 5: EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!

 Alright Mr. Hero, is there a goat behind door #3?
 NO IT ISN'T
 This isn't Call of Cthulu and I don't have 3 backup characters.
 That seems counterproductive on many levels.
 New Door!
 I like this crap!
 HIGH FIVE GOOD BUDDY
 You...keep thinking that.
 Or you could be reasonable and escape and live to tell the tale and warn your fellow captains. But that's reasonable so clearly not an option.
 Nice try.
 So anything else to say?
 "excrete the help-juice" may be the most fun way to say helping ever.
Doubtful.
 Have you always been a man-eating bug Jeff?
 Yeah you see that? That makes me suspicious of you Jeff.
 Let's...let's leave that stupid behind us and focus on things we can kill.
Here's a look at the basic enemies of this map: Snot thing, Rad Scorpion, and Not-Yet-Hatched-Aliens-In-A-Human-Wrapper. The NYHAIAHW have the special ability to hatch into Broodlings, which will give them full health again.
DOOOOOOOM
Also that box up that had Buffz!
BLARGHFLARG to you too pal!
 Good sir, um, you're in the way of something I desire but I'm sure we can work out a solution.
 I guess the solution is death.
 SHINY
 Well let's just see how nice you are.
 SO NICE.  This is my favorite weapon for Moira in the game.
MONEY *makes confetti*
 Well I know why the mandibles are so pointy.
 Frightening.
Really I can go either way on this. The defense boost is so super good but I don't like making Tycho any slower than he already is. If you pair Flechette Gun/Cordwainer that would help a lot. So I won't be equipping this right now.
oooh you're bigger. I don't like this.
 Gestate?
 uuuhhh
 HANDS OFF OR WHATEVER YOU HAVE INSTEAD OF HANDS OFF
 Good news for Jim!
And a good thing as you are all far too big.
 I'm not sure I like you anymore.
 Hell yeah!
 All aboard the awkward train!
Hey guys guess what her mechanic is? Hint: It has to do with those eggs and those little guys in front!
I'M JUST SO THRILLED SHE HAS THAT.
 I AM WOMAN HEAR ME SPLORCH YOUR INSIDES
AND YOU HAVE A LOT OF THEM TO SPLORCH.
 So Eden Prime?
 ...it's been red the whole time...WHY IS EVERYONE AROUND ME DUMB
 Is it the dance based on cholera? Or the macarena?
 Or you squish his head. Which you know may not be a total loss.
 No we're not!
 Oh hey you're alive and all that. Cool we still have four party members.
 You're a funny man.
Onwards!
 Hey there new vault where will you take me.
 Nowhere, ok then.
 Well I suppose I can make a list...
 Fuck parcheesi, we could be playing Elder Sign!...I didn't mean it Cthulhu!
 Hail Cthulhu for he has given me box!
 Excellent!
 No.
 FUCK YOU! Also, Automata was a wonderful miniseries by Penny Arcade. Seriously, look it up.
AND I RETURN TO FUCK YOU. Yeah the big guy's shtick? make more little guys. As soon as you kill the gold he replaces it with a silver. I don't know what happens after that as I was busy focusing on kill the giant one.
 So like 8ft?
 But it's pretty!
 oh. my. gosh.
 IM GONNA HUG YOU TIL YOU POP
 He's so tiny on the battle screen too, squee!
 You can literally kill this guy in one hit.
 And he drops a lot!
 aww that's not a lot.
 Interrogation? Well ok then.
Curatorium? Is that like a hospital? Or does it mean like taxidermy?
Oh hey it's one of those mask fellows. I don't like the looks of this. So we'll handle it next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment