Monday, January 27, 2014

Earthbound Part 7: Catching the Zombie Blues

 Alright, back to Twoson!
 OH FUCK I FORGOT THIS PLACE WAS IN THE MIDDLE
 ...It was scarier last time.
 A lot scarier.
 The sprout army has come to avenge their fallen brothers.
 Sadly, nobody told them we had developed flame power.
 Their deaths were not in vain. Offense went up by 1! Defense went up by 1! Guts went up by 1! IQ went up by 1! Maximum HP went up by 2! Maximum PP went up by 2!
 WOO REFILLS
 Piss off!
 HOW IS THIS A SNEAK ATTACK? I'M LOOKING AT YOU.
 Trees. Trees are still evil.
 AAAAAAA
 AAAAAaaaaah
 Bubberfly!
 Why thank you sir.
 Oh right this.
 Now MOOSE's Luck is 13.
 And INKY's is 9 but she's 6 levels behind MOOSE.
 So this seemed smart.
 And that's the end of that.
 EXCEPT THESE ASSHOLES INSIST ON TEAMING UP.
 We teach them a quick lesson.
 Aww gee.
 Welcome home.

 This is a free full heal. It doesn't revive and it's one use only so I'll be trying to hang onto this.
 We covered this already.
 I am a fan of bigger inventory, I mean more friends.
 But first we go to INKY's room.
 Huh. Not as fancy as I thought it'd be.
 I'm on a mission!
 I am uncertain if I want this money and it's legal status.
 I am now very unsure I want my fingerprints on this money.
 I told Carpainter to burn it. Better hurry.
 I'm that awesome.
 Hooray!
 THE FLOOR GLOWS.
 SEE. ITS TRIPPY AS FUCK.
 And we make a girl's dream come true.
 Don't worry. I have...methods.
 I dig it.
 Here, here!
 And on that awkward note let's leave.
 Is it just me or do they resemble a certain pair of plumber brothers?
Let's bust 'em out.
 Definitely sketchy.
 We have to talk to him here because arbitrary.
 Hey guys!
 I will take tour bus over regular bus anytime.
 I am starting to have second thoughts.
 Bye Twoson!
 Bye ghosts!
 If by sunshine you mean psychic fire then yes.
 That doesn't sound safe. Clearly that's where I'll have to go.
 Sadness=Zambie?
 Wut.
 I'm sorry what does that have to do with anything?
 Well it appears your object was Giygas is female not Giygas is evil, so you're a sexist con man.
 I do not like this town.
 I do however like this. Oh, baby! Offense went up by 3! Oh, baby! Speed went up by 4! Guts went up by 1! IQ went up by 2! Luck went up by 1! Maximum HP went up by 2! That rocks! Maximum PP went up by 10! HAPPY DANCE
 Circus?
 Is there a glow cloud as well? Because we might want to change your town's name.
 Boo.
 Be right back.
 So beautiful. No words.
 So MOOSE's inventory was full.
 That beautiful number.
 Serums cure poison, calorie sticks are fancy croissants, and I don't know what the toothbrush does.
 I also decide to call our mother. We haven't heard from her in awhile and we're surrounded by the undead.
 ...I'll make time...
 
 Tracy is my new favorite.
 Holy crap instant.
 I get rid of the pass to clean up the inventory.
 THIS WAS BETTER OFF IN THE TRASH.
 Woo the circus! Party!
 Oh it's le resistance.
 I LIKE THIS GUY!
 AAAAAAA
 INKY managed to get a freeze off before she died.
 Lifenoodle yum yum.
 That's the cost for two people.
 You ordered the enquirer didn't you?
 THE ZOMBIES CAN READ AND WRITE OH FUCK.
 Right. Let's fix that.
Next time: Zombies.

No comments:

Post a Comment