Monday, February 17, 2014

Earthbound Part 10: Save Mr. Saturn!

 Last time we ended up in the best place ever.
 Story time!
 WHO IS KIDNAPPING MR. SATURNS!? I WILL END YOU!
 But my inventory is full so I'll be back for it.
 I like things!
 Oh ok.
 It's ok buddy, I'll take care of it. Don't be scared anymore.
 For some reason the screenshot fucked up, but then we wait 3 minutes.
 And then I remember what I was going to do first.
 See I came back for it.
 YOU ARE USELESS
 The broken spray can is another defense spray. I don't feel the need to grab this.
 This I have a feeling will be important later.
 Yes both these Mr. Saturn are merchants. The Mr. Saturn up top is the medicine merchant.
 And here we have the weapons merchant.
 INKY gets a new hair accessory.
 TESLA acquires a bracelet. He is already trying to test it's conductivity.
 And this doodad is the ATM.
 INKY gets a great charm as well.
 And one of these for good measure. This thing is a revive but it can also be used to cure status conditions. The secret herb sold here has a chance to revive and cures status conditions.
 Hey Mr. Saturn, why are all these ladders broken?
 Shh, shh it's ok. I didn't mean to upset you. I'm going to go get them, kay-o? Kay-o.
 No just the tent now.
 So heading back to Grapefruit falls this happened. Offense went up by 1! Speed went up by 1! Maximum HP went up by 1! Maximum PP went up by 2!
 Offense went up by 1! Maximum HP went up by 3!
 AND THEN THERES THESE ASSHOLES.
 INKY and TESLA consider a restraining order. MOOSE continues to be unconcerned.
 So after waiting 3 minutes were are greeted by this. A factory. A horrible factory.
 Why yes I do have fly honey.
 And that's how you avoid a fight.
 These things here are foppies. Foppies are special because they half a good chance of not doing anything.
 And then they drop a boatload of XP!
 Vitality went up by 1! Luck went up by 1! Maximum HP went up by 11!
 And our inventory is full.
 Hello~
 Mmmm.
 hahahahahahahahahaAHAHAHA
 Speed went up by 1! Guts went up by 1! IQ went up by 1! Maximum HP went up by 2!
 ...you fuckers.
 It's ok little ones, you'll be out of here soon.
 One of those slimes tried to bite me.
 You see how well that turned out. Offense went up by 1! Speed went up by 1! Guts went up by 1! Maximum HP went up by 1!
 So I went back as I noticed a ladder. They respawned~
 ZOMBIES. TENT. THAT WAS A MANDATORY MEETING.
 Mr. Saturn has excellent taste.
 IQ capsules are important for both INKY and TESLA. That's how TESLA fixes things but it's also how IQ does more PSI damage.
 So as much as I like SCIENCE, PSI wins for now.
 Look TESLA ended up with a new toy anyway!
 Bubberfly!
 Oh. It's just one of you.
 Oh, baby! Offense went up by 3! Speed went up by 1! Guts went up by 1! Vitality went up by 1! IQ went up by 1! Maximum HP went up by 15! Maximum PP went up by 5!
 Oh hey you aren't special at all despite what that text box said.
 The next room offers an opportunity for inventory cleaning.
 Oh, baby! Offense went up by 3! Defense went up by 1! Speed went up by 2! Guts went up by 2! Vitality went up by 1! IQ went up by 1! Oh, baby! Luck went up by 3! Maximum HP went up by 11! Maximum PP went up by 7!
 Oh, baby! Offense went up by 3! Defense went up by 2! Vitality went up by 1! IQ went up by 2! Luck went up by 1! Maximum HP went up by 7!
 Vitality affects HP gain.
 And she has the lowest HP.
 Toys for all!
 Yay bubberfly!
 What? Ew, ew, no, ew.
 You must be Master Belch.
 Plan on fulfilling that yes.
 I have connections to the bottle rocket industry, a space ship, psychic powers of various elemental types, and most importantly the Daleks. And MOOSE is only 9. Come at me, bro.
 You can't be worse than the goddamn exploding trees. Or Alexander the Forgotten, but that's a different game.
 And now we make the boss piss easy.
 And that's all he does. Just beat him up.
 TESLA used SCIENCE! It's super effective.
 Offense went up by 2! Speed went up by 1! Guts went up by 1! IQ went up by 1! Luck went up by 1! Maximum HP went up by 1! Maximum PP went up by 5!
 Maximum HP went up by 15! Maximum PP went up by 1!

 BZZORT!
 Speed went up by 1! Maximum HP went up by 3!
 No not even close.
 DAMMIT I TOLD CARPAINTER TO BURN THAT!
 Eh, I'm gonna go with no.
 Spanky? The fuck?
 Oh you poor baby the burps are contagious.
 Come on little buddy let's get you home.
 Eh not really.
 Yes that place was stinky.
 OH KRONG ITS ON ME! DOES ANYONE HAVE A LOOFAH?
 Hmm.
 What this ding ding indeed.
 TESLA and INKY use MOOSE as a meat shield.
 Me too.
 My goodness so many presents!
 Congratulations TESLA, because I don't want to do the inventory shuffle you win.
 You're an awesome little dude.
 TESLA is now a BAMF.
 And goodbye now useless item.
 He offers us coffee! I love coffee!
 Boing!
 Whoooa. (Click here for someone else's video Continue reading for the screenshots.)
 What did you put in my coffee. And can I have more.
 Mr. Saturn gave me coffee and I had a weird vision and someone was talking to me and they made fun of Pokey which was funny but I think it might have been Buzz Buzz but I don't know.
 Yeah. Yeah I do a little.
And that's how I accidentally cured a status affliction.
Next time: Milky Well

No comments:

Post a Comment