Monday, February 10, 2014

Earthbound Part 9: You Gotta Trap 'em in the Tent

 Well having talked to a responsible sort of adult and our dad it's time to leave.
 Let's hop in!
 Gaaaaame.
 Too clean, not creepy enough.
 Too hot.
 Here we go.
 FANTASTIC.
 And Understatement of the Let's Play goes to...
 Yes but you have a space ship. Well had a space ship. Point still stands.
 I like what that's implying!
 A quick stat comparison.
 The bad key machine doesn't just work on door we have a key for.
 And now to murder zombies!
 After we go shopping.
 I don't think we'll ever need this ever again.
 I found TESLA to be a bit squishy.  So grinding away.
 PISS.
 WOOT! Offense went up by 1! Maximum HP went up by 3!

 Oh, baby! Offense went up by 3! Defense went up by 2! Speed went up by 2! Guts went up by 2! Vitality went up by 2! Oh, baby! IQ went up by 3! Sweet! Maximum HP went up by 23!
 Alright this little fucker is super annoying. He gets his own turn where he can attack for piddly damage or he can solidify somebody.
 AND THEN TWO PEOPLE GOT POSSESSED.
 Maximum HP went up by 2! Maximum PP went up by 2!

 Maximum HP went up by 1!
 Offense went up by 1! Luck went up by 1! Maximum HP went up by 2!
 The healer is the only one who can get rid of possession.
 And it's $70/teammate.
 I decide to rest up a bit.
 So I completely forgot to look at the Help! screen for this. So I went to the internet. And the internet tells me this thing inflicts the can't concentrate status when it works. However, apparently there's a big issue with it actually working on anything that matters. So I guess I'll be giving this to Escargot Express next time.
 Haha! I'm awesome!
 Bullshit.
 ARE YOU SHITTING ME.
 Fine. I accept your apology. Defense went up by 1! IQ went up by 1! Maximum HP went up by 1!
 I'm gonna need this.
 NO GO AWAY.
 This is on the second floor of the hospital. There's a guy back in Twoson who wants this.
 This guy. He's new.
 He caters to all our SCIENCE needs.
 Holy crap TESLA your items are worth a lot.
 I also grab one of these.
 WHARRGARBLE.
 Yes yes, no need for alarm citizen. I am truly that badass.
 Oh really? Fuck hold on.
 I WILL TAKE IT TO THE BANK!
 Offense went up by 2! Vitality went up by 1! IQ went up by 1! Luck went up by 1! Maximum HP went up by 15! Maximum PP went up by 3!
 Offense went up by 2! Defense went up by 1! Speed went up by 2! Guts went up by 2! IQ went up by 2! Luck went up by 1! Maximum HP went up by 3!
 What's wrong? This circus seems odd.
 I do not like this circus.
 Well last I checked tents were flammable.
 Well if you wanted to meet the Daleks so bad why didn't you just say so.
 Here have a bonus treat!
 Oh baby! Offense went up by 3! Defense went up by 1! Guts went up by 1! Maximum HP went up by 1!
 HUDDA HUDDA HUH!
 Offense went up by 1! Maximum HP went up by 3!
 Hey assholes.
 Yeah you better run.
 The fuck is fly honey?
 Go on.
Pig pen: The truth is, I work for the monsters. The humans seem to be losing, so I'm on the zombies' side for my own protection. The zombies' leader likes Fly Honey. He makes his followers collect it. You know--bees make bee honey and flies make Fly Honey. The zombie leader is strong because he always eats peanut butter and Fly Honey sandwiches.
 That is the most disgusting thing.
 Oh in case you thought the dog with the lady was a one-off thing. They exist.
 MORE ROCKETS.
 AAA THE RINGING IS BACK. KRONG WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THE RINGING.
 oh. hi.
 Apple Kid: I'm not sure if it will help you or not...It's called "Zombie Paper," and it can be used to trap zombies. It works kind of like fly paper...All you need to do is place the paper on the floor of a tent or something...You've seen at least one tent around, right?... and then the zombies get stuck to the paper when they move around inside the tent. You can catch a lot of zombies this way...in fact, I bet you could get rid of all the zombies that are terrorizing the area with this paper!
 I hope he didn't ruin the pizza with that shit.
Apple Kid: You should get it pretty soon. I've never actually seen a zombie, but if there really are any, Zombie Paper would be very useful... I'll be calling you if I come up with anything else.
 Oh hey buddy.
 Well here I am!
 But I am MOOSE!
 No silly MOOSE is the one with the red cap.
 Let's solve problems!
 Why thank you bell hop.
 Hehehe. It burned pretty.
 Hi mom.
 mmmm money.
 Hahahah, they're wiggling.
 You can even talk to some!
 But here's the important part.
 CAMPING DICKCHEESE!
 Hey how come you aren't in the tent! All zombies must be in tent!
 And now you get a spanking!
 Offense went up by 1! Vitality went up by 1! IQ went up by 1! Maximum HP went up by 5!
 You can take your dog to the tent!
 TAA-DAA
 That was not worth a ta-da.
 TAAA-DAAA
 That was!
 Congratulations INKY. By virtue of the fact that I don't want to mess around with my full inventory, you get a defense boost.
 NO
 FUCK YOU. Ugh, back I go.
 WHERE DID YOU COME FROM?
 THE DOGS CAN POISON!?
 Fuuuuuuck.
 No no no no no
 Thank Krong for pizza!
 FINE GAME SEE I USED IT.
 NO!
 Oh, baby!Offense went up by 6! Oh, baby! Defense went up by 3! Speed went up by 1! Oh, baby! Guts went up by 3! Luck went up by 1! Maximum HP went up by 2! Maximum PP went up by 1!
 MOOSE is best healer!
 Defense went up by 1! IQ went up by 1! Luck went up by 1! Maximum HP went up by 2!
 OH THANK KRONG!
 DAMMIT GAME
 No no no
 Stop stop stop

 AAAAAGGHHH
 I'M BITTER.
 FUCK OFF.
 Yeah that's $120 per revival. Ow.
 PETTY VENGEANCE.
 Offense went up by 1! Defense went up by 1! Speed went up by 1! Vitality went up by 1! Oh, baby IQ went up by 4! Luck went u by 2! Maximum HP went up by 3! That rocks! Maximum PP went up by 17!
 I also get another pizza. Wait how did you not know me I've ordered from you before...
 This however sounds interesting.
 Back to hell we go.
 The zombie gave us a cold.
 Luckily I still had this!
 I WAS 2 SCREENS AWAY FROM OUT.
 Commoner!? I'll show you!
 You're just a pile of barf and you call me the commoner!?
 That was uncalled for.
 EXTERMINATE!
 Oh, baby! Offense went up by 3! Defense went up by 2! Speed went up by 2! Guts went up by 2! Vitality went up by 1! IQ went up by 1! Maximum HP went up by 13!
 Please stop existing.
 He's a food shop! He has calorie sticks and other yummies.
 Wait the guy back in Happy Happy Village said something about the valley behind Threed!
 Hey, you gotta eat too.
 Froggy!
 THE FROGGY IS EVIL!
 AND TOUGH.
 Woo! IQ went up by 1! Maximum HP went up by 2! Maximum PP went up by 4!
 meh.
 Offense went up by 1! Maximum HP went up by 2! Maximum PP went up by 1!
 Oooh.
 This could come in handy.
 Bubberfly!
 I stepped on some ants. IQ went up by 1! Luck went up by 1! Maximum HP went up by 3!
 So I could get this!
 Fair trade!
 The cave is the way of progress!
 And ants drop sugar.
 Only because TESLA's inventory is full.
 Holy green!
 Hey it's those guys I toss around in Smash Bros!
 ...omigosh...
 eeeeeee
 ZOOM!
 BOING!
 ZOOMER!
 FREE HOTEL! KAY-O!
So much moolah.
Next time: ALL ARE MR. SATURN!

No comments:

Post a Comment