Monday, June 2, 2014

Earthbound 21: Not the Adult I Need

 Well...we're in a guy...AND THIS IS PLAYING. ENDLESSLY.
 And these fucks are back.
 But we have this back!
 Meaning I have an inventory slot again!
 Why? fuck if I know.
 That's how dungeons work yes.
 But I sucked at gym class.
 What Brick Road here fails to realize is that I take what I want.
 That's suspiciously nice of you.
 Store?
 What is even happening?
 I AM UNSETTLED BY YOUR GENEROSITY.
 The Hungry HP Sucker hits all enemies. So good.
 And then they drop a dumb.
 What is wrong with this world and how do the monsters know where the dungeon is?
 Free money is never a disappointment.
 NOOOOPE.
 Found the ropes. Went the wrong way.
 Brick Road agrees with Brick Road.
 TESLA grabbed a snuggly shield. He isn't sharing.
 But doesn't this equal a message? PARADOX
 All the signs say this.
 Let's get climbing with Mr. Snuffles.
 OK so one way is the right way. Rope 1 is wrong.
 After the fourth wall fixes itself, Rope 2 is also wrong and it looks like Rope 3 is correct. So let's see what's up Rope 4.
 HE'S GONNA KIDNAP US. LET'S CHEESE IT.
 Hooray?
 Lots of things are dungeons. I'd ask that Dredmor guy, he knows a lot about dungeons.
 Woo!
 Protip: All of your boards were unnecessary.
 I wasn't gonna worry about it anyway.
 More heals.
 Ha! Maybe this place isn't so bad.
 I...I don't know what to do with this information?
 Scroll back up to the beginning of this part. Click on the link. Go ahead I'll wait. Back? I think you'll agree with me Brick Road either has very low standards or IS A FUCKING LIAR.
 Also these guys show up.
 Maximum HP went up by 1! Maximum PP went up by 2!
 YOU ARE MADE OF LIES.
 I bet that's a lie too.
 Holy crap!
 Fuck coffee, get candy!
 INVENTORY MANAGEMENT: THE GAME. But yes I take this pizza.
 While I agree with the sentiment, I don't need to hear it from someone this creepy.
 eh we don't need it.
 I'm not, I'm a solid killing force.
 MOAR CANDY
 Fuck water, get candy!
 Aware.
 Did you put a zoo in a dungeon? A monster zoo? A MONSTER ZOO I CAN'T GET A BOATLOAD OF XP FROM!? dick.
 Hehe ducks.
 Alright the ducks I completely understand. The goats are also sensible. Why did you collect the pond scum?
 I NEED AN ADULT. A BETTER ADULT.
 I don't need this.
 I don't even.
 ...hi...
 Shouldn't that be "Talk to me?"
 WE HAVE A GUN.
 TESLA what is wrong with your dad.
 I DO WHAT I WANT
 There's a sign in the way...
 STAT CHECK!
 I know what I must do.
 I have my reasons.
 Yes. The giant man is following us.
SOMEONE CALL THE COPS.
 PS Dungeon Man fights.
 YOU CAN JUST TURN AROUND.
 And then he birthed our bear.
 Cheaty faces.
 Offense went up by 1! Guts went up by 1! IQ went up by 1! Maximum HP went up by 1!
 I had a 50/50 chance. Of course I chose poorly.
 Please die.
 NOOO MR. SNUFFLES.
 Heeey buddy.
 Fuuuuuu
It sounds like the most miserable thing in the world so clearly I must go.
 What.
 What a coincidence.
 THATS WHY HE GOT THE IQ CAPSULE.
 This thing. This thing is magical.
 Infinite. Use. Bazooka. Mayhem.
 Test.
 Murder 1.
 Murder 2. I love you bazooka.
 Destination.
 Hey.
 I dont.
 ALL THE BOOSTS.

 Sooo good.
 Bonus!
 Badger badger badger badger
I can now buy my way out of any problem

Next time: Deep Darkness.

No comments:

Post a Comment