Monday, September 15, 2014

Don't Starve Attempt 2: Dumb Ways to Die

 Hey guess who bought DLC
 I like her. So much.
 Yes yes, that's why we're doing this.
 You can stop that.
 Seriously punch that guy.
 Welp.
 Let's get making.
 Two tools!
 And a new kind of tree.
 Still planting these just in case.
 Collapsed?
 Boooo.
 The new trees drop birch nuts instead of pine cones. You can eat them so I tend to keep them rather than plant them, unless I have lots of food.
 Tiny sapling.
 A new item to combat the new rain.
 There's also some sort of water meter on the side now. But look at how pretty our parasol is!
 Alright rain, I don't like you and you don't like me.
 Our fire dies much faster.
 BIGGER FLAME
 So what next?
 Right I made a pickaxe. I wanted to go get that rock.
 We gather along the way.
 We are now the prettiest.
 It just turned dusk!
 MINE!
 That uh wasn't the rock I was after. Bonus!
 The Lumpy Evergreens don't appear to drop pinecones. Either that or I missed it.
 I found the Land of Fuel and Mushrooms!
 Weird lines are weird.
 Axe v2
 AND AGAIN WITH THE RAIN.
 MINE!
 There's a new type of burrow here.
 Nothing of interest. Boo.
 Bees?
 It's raining. Maybe they're more docile when it rains? And I do have this hammer.
 THIS WAS STUPID.
 AAAAAAA
 Safe!
 Oh that's not so bad at all.
 All of my things have a blue border. Because they are soaked.
 Maybe this will help?
 I match! Fashionista!
 I only had enough for a torch. And now it's cold.
 I did a stupid.
 Eye bone?
 CHESTER!
 Eyes?
 damn.
 Round 2!
 I don't need your help for that.
 You may notice Maxwell doesn't look as beefy as he did in pictures. That's because he's hungry. And his strength is tied to his hunger. And he gets hungrier faster.
 Oh look we're deposited by bad news.
 Also it's autumn. PRETTY TREES!
 mushroom!
 In case that shit happens again.
 MINE!
 Sun just set!
 Man I found all the things.
 This'll do.
 You'll be fine.
 Cooking the food!
 So is the sun.
 See?
 Heheheh
 Doop-a-doop
 dammit.
 Fine I'll find something else.
 Haha no.
 The moleworms make the burrows and they are fast.
 Froggies!
 Wait they kicked my ass before. Let's not.
 MAXWELL IS THE PRETTIEST.
 CHESTER!
 Mushroom
 Mushroom
 no badgers.
 Oh piss off Zeus.
Add caption
 Wait this boulder looks different.
 It gives us the gold for the science!
 YEAH SCIENCE
 Things made: shovel, backpack, spear, rope, planks.
 The fuck is this?
 Maxwell is getting so high tonight.
 What's that?
 Why would it fly?
 This rock also looks different. Different than the other different.
 Experimenting with cooked and non-cooked mushrooms.
 But now we're STRONG!
 Anyway that rock we broke left open a spelunking hole.
 Oh fucking really.
 Hey those spiders are harassing Chester!
 AAAAAAAAAAAA
 The spiders have my stuff!
 GIMME STUFF
 Oh? That's different.
Yes we unlocked a new person! Didn't want to leave without showing that.

See you all next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment