Monday, October 22, 2012

A Valley Without Wind Attempt 1: Shiny Caves of Doom

888 was more interesting than I thought. Anyway, welcome to A Valley Without Wind. I've played a world before and it is super fun. I don't know why I didn't think to do this sooner.

The world for this LP shall be That Other Place. So I don't confuse my files. Also because I've repeatedly driven by a bar by that name and it continues to make me giggle.

All of these characters are pretty good. I pick Tale.

That is a fancy spawn point. And you just told me I would die, why would I change the difficulty.

The red block on our minimap the warp point. We can use it to teleport. However, right now there are some percentages in the lower right corner that aren't 100%, and when you give me an exploration goal, I'm gonna fill it.

 Who leaves magic spells just lying around?
Especially the ones that fuel by latent pyromania. OK it has a purpose of getting us cherries.

Alas, poor Morgan! I knew her- wait no I didn't. This is just the game finding a creepy yet cool  way to give me hints and show us our future.

But you can never have too many cherries.

Oh hey look someone left some nice rocks up here.

After burning a barrier, we get the magic that is wooden platforms. These things will be your best friend since the companion cube. The boxes will always have more so you can always get a refill.

Higher! I see something red that I want!

 Buffs!
Falling Damage Immunity. Has my birthday come early?

The floor is lava was too cliche. So they now played the water is acid. And by played I mean some Darwin Award winners figured it out for me.

Oh hey a building. Maybe we can make friends.

Or maybe not. However you just said the magic word treasure.

Look,we found some already.

Now we're hitting suspiciously nice levels of loot.

OK seriously, is there a ninja outside? An army of ninjas? An army of ninjas riding a jabberwock? What's gonna kill me!?

That's a big air duct. Perfect for potential invasions of privacy.

I can shoot lighting! Take that ninjas!

Well that's depressing. Also good to know about the slime.

 New theory: Everyone is incompetent.
Yeah, that slime is a real menace I tell ya.

I bet you'd talk to Strump.

Layers upon layers of dungeony goodness.

oooh it's pretty here.

AAAA Who taught these guys to throw fire!?

These guys can't throw fire. I call them fish in a barrel.

 OH KRONG OW OW OW
FISH ARENT SUPPOSED TO HIT BACK

I bet this hole is full of much nicer things.

Or an extra big slime with an elemental resistance. I'll be back for you slime!

I think I just solved our problem.

Aww crap they're back!

Crafting table?

YES PLEASE...until we try to use it and it can only be used during certain times of day...tease...

Well we can just stall. We have our ice power that should do the trick.

IT DOES NOTHING IT DOES NOTHING!

I think that achievement is laughing at me.
Well at least nothing weird happened.

So let us not talk falsely now, The hour's getting late.

No comments:

Post a Comment