Monday, October 15, 2012

Dungeons of Dredmor Attempt 2: A Bully Adventure.

Welcome back to the Dungeon! This time we're going to try to live longer.

Our skills this time: Axes, Shields, Archaeology, Banker, Communism, Egyptian Magic, and Ponymancer. Wait, what? Yes, there is a pony mod. It pleases me.

Hey that's not my name. No, I figured watching my avatar die over and over would get dull and my friend wilcoxchar volunteered for the expedition. You may know wilcoxchar from his blog the Time Stream or from his alternate history timeline Union and Liberty. You are now free to picture Teddy Roosevelt riding Celestia.

Starting equipment and inventory. I'm pretty certain the Reardon Metal does nothing. And yes that is an adorable Octavia bowtie. It complements our fedora nicely.

 Going down gives us this puzzle.
YOU ARE USELESS. Also gimme belt.

Screw you Bee, I'm onto you all now.

Well that was fast, but I'll wait until we've cleared the floor. I mean we haven't even leveled up yet.

 That is an angry Bee.
Ha, I win!

This will help us level up faster. And since we're the Bee Master, I'm not too worried about hitting things harder just yet.

And Bee Arthur wants us to get a fancy bunch of EXP right now.

Dredmor loves all religions. Especially the ones that creep me out.

 Yay traps making us level up.
WE ARE A MIGHTY VIKING!

So those two poor saps were put behind this door to guard this single piece of cheese. Gotta wonder who they pissed off.

I can take it!

I can't take it! RUN!

 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
 CHEERILEE WAS RIGHT ROBOTS ARE EVIL
Oh thank god! That Twilight magic saved us.

And that robot was guarding something I don't even care about.

Siegfried! And this time without a Diggle hoard. Bwahahaha.

Why was that Zap Apple on the grill?

And now we can put that shield to good use all while getting a silly song from the 50s stuck in our heads.

Hey Brax, you took my advice!

Oh come on, who poisons fountains!

Krong is an upstanding deity. He doesn't require near the amount of work Inconsequentia or the Lutefisk God do.

Speaking of. And why do you want me to touch the bad thing!

 Yay easy teleportation.
Thanks for the experience, lady.

 Yep, that's a fun thing for you!
SUPER BIG PICTURE SO WE CAN READ IT POWERS ACTIVATE

Oh Krong, so many bats!

 So I can open one of these cells. I can open the cage of Enraged Diggles.
Or I can open this one that has goodies, including an artifact i can sacrifice for experience. Gee, decisions, decisions.

Oh Brax, you are so nice to me.

Breaking statues got me healthcare. Yep.

Of all the things you could hide in the wall, Dredmor choose a pear. How has this guy survived so long?

Anyway, after finishing a couple boring side quests, let's head to the Wizardlands!

I've spruced the place up a bit.

 Alright, let's type in the word we found.
...The last portal wasn't red...
Was it...?
...
...
No reason to get excited...There are many here among us
...
...?

 OH KRONG WE'RE IN DIGGLE HELL. Alright, let's just quietly get to the door.
 That Diggle makes good use of his muscles.
At least our epitaph is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment