Monday, January 14, 2013

On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness 2 Part 2: In the name of Science and Progress!

Science was the winner. And look at all these people. All 5 of them.
 Science friend!
 Well that seems uncalled for.
 Oh.
Wait a minute. No they wouldn't...
Yes, yes they would. A pattern of likes and dislikes is going to come into play. Fuck.
 Take notes on who hates who.
 So you're bitter and have different teaching styles?
Okey dokey then.
 I have a degree...
 Oh come on it's not like it's a Philosophy degree.
 Yes, I am a fan of SCIENCE! Also you aren't saying SCIENCE! right.
 Don't hurt her Tycho, it's not worth it.
 So let me in?
 I know Anne-Claire likes him.
 Tickets are going to be the bane of my existence.
 Look we aren't stupid. Well, most of us aren't stupid.
 Perhaps I should tell you how I punched Mimethulu and am hot on the trail of a giant robot.
 It's shiny therefore it belongs in my pocket.
 Robot Monkey Fighting. That sounds awesome!
 Anne-Claire will be pleased. Now gimme.
 Hush avatar, I want Robot Monkey Fighting to be a thing!
 Well can't argue with that logic. Can I join?
 Great.
 D'awww he has a top hat.
 Whatever, my adorable angry monkey.
 Gabe made a friend!
 Well we have one from last game.
Gee thanks.
 Well before we do that, let's go in the fancy room. There are flowers we can pick up.
 And a mime!
 Oh...sorry.
 Good job dumbass.
 I'm not sure we want to go down this road.
 Knew this was a bad idea. Stop it Gabe you might chew your tongue off.
 I heard some magic words in there.
 Listen, I can accept cash and the key to your house if you really don't know what to give me.
 That sounds like money to me!
 It really would.
 Anyway small talk? Do you hate anyone?
 There's the information we're after!
 Bolts? Bolts!
 Oh I see.
 Well...
 SCIENCE!
 Now, Anne-Claire needs a 14 mm gold-plated bolt. This can easily trip you up the first time. He doesn't offer gold bolts.
 No fuss, no muss? I like you!
 To the monkey pit!
 Gabe, it'll be fine, now let me see the fighting robot monkeys!
 There are Energite Trees? I wanna see!
 I like the way you think Tycho.
 I have one too!
 That's interesting.
 So its a mosh pit?
 Come on Gabe!
 Holy shit disembodied hand!
 WHY AM I INVISIBLE
 Oh good we had one free card.
 And our monkey fainted.
 NO IT ISNT THAT WAS PEE SCIENCE
 He did have three slots.
 That's right they won't let us put in our card until we have Crazoir's.
Because plot advancement and dumb.
 Tease!
 Dull surprise there. Also note that Riverbrook is right next to Hobo Alley.
It's almost like it's trying to tell me something.
 You're a hard man-bot to forget.
 Come on Kurtis, you remember. We threatened you with bodily harm.
 Uh-huh
 Gabe's always hungry.
 Why not?
 Hey we need that!
 While shiny not what we need.
 I have the second half. Trust me you do not want that.
 What's that, you want me to punch you in the face.
 tis shiny
 Why don't I believe you
 uh huh
 Fuck you too buddy
 Because stubborn.
 Hate you so much.

Oh hush.
Meet our new enemy for the area, the loving couple. They are both weak to punches and special attacks.
They drop chocolates. This will be a plot thingy.
There are also robots in the area.
Gabe power up!
 Suddenly, cutscene!
 What happening?
 WHAT!
 NO!
 SHUT UP GABE
 Not you, Tycho.
 We'll do that eventually.
 First...
 Yes enough of the bad think, more practical things.
 Et voila.
 No I'm done with this awful thing.
 Narrator guy I thought you buggered off awhile back.
 Actually this was pretty straightforward.
 Good news I know where the energite is, bad news silk is apparently rare.
 Here Gabe, against my better judgement.
 Sure!
 Holy shit!
 Can we?
 Yes I have enough quests.
Thanks, Anne-Claire
 Hey me thinks you like the pink ones.
 You just channeled Gendo Ikari. You are now the most evil thing I've experience. I killed Mimethulu.
WE"LL BE BACK
Going back to Riverbrook, we find plot thingy and art!
This double couple battle caused my first KO. Death to all lovers!
 Tycho Power Up!
Me thinks there's a third part.
Inspecting it reveals to be a fancy ATM. We can do nothing as we need a bank card and a pin number. Like ATMs do.
Here's the final number. Here is where we also find our final tulip.
 Gimme!
 Trouble in paradise?
 Anyway gimme.
 GIMME!
 GIMME!
These oh-so subtle hints lead me to believe I should kill her.
When you kill her and not him.
 Yay!
Well that happened.
 Such a ball of sunshine.
 BEHOLD!
 Key get!
Sure.
We're back with the one measly extra flower.
 But you just ate
ARGH
So as soon as the conversation ends the empty box falls down off her desk. Talk to Pearl AGAIN
Metaphor what.
 We know who he is you tyrant.
 I'm betting it's not.
 Oh Gabe...
Let's...let's just go...
 Anne-Clair...help...
 Giant Drill? Attach that to a robot this instant! I have things to do!
 You mean that jewelry that cost 1 million?
Me too.
We'll make a plan next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment