Monday, February 4, 2013

On The Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness Part 5: Do ALL the Science!

We last left our heroes inside a fancy building with a human road block. Let's talk to said road block now.

Hey we just met the guy, even if our friends don't like him that's no reason to be rude.
 Only some? We need to work on your insult-making.
 Why advance the plot when we can ask the painfully obvious
 Story time?
 Story time!
 Note to self: Remember this guy for Adventure! games.
 Well the only way out is here.
 Hey I was handling it!
 That's better than my reaction of trying to throttle him. I think it's better anyway.
 I know it makes the world go 'round, but STANDARDS MAN
 Is it made of candy?
 Give me one!
 Fuck you buddy, I'M HOMELESS.
 But this will be pleasant!
Fuck.
 Get back here and fight!
 Wussy!
 Right back at you buddy!
 Right-o.
But first this piano has a present for us.
 When we get up here, he runs off like the wussy he is.
Me too. Can we get some of that to go?
Meet the Rich Residents. They are weak to guns. They also have a butt-ton of health so give Tycho Lightning Juice. The men are also immune to explosives.
Who invited you!?
So much improvement in so little time.
 Oh hey look a tasty sandwich.
LIES AND DECEPTION.
 Heading up a floor greets us with this scene.
It seems very comfortable.
More people to kill! Also on the table on the left you can see a hot dog with more robots. Welcome to the pattern.
 Charles!
 Hey!
 It's...it's beautiful.
om nom nom
 Top Floore: Stupid fops and new homes.
The place we get to loot. Excellent. But first I want my own bed.
 New goal: Steal that.
 Hi I'm you're new tenant.
 Ha! Foiled by your own hoity-toityness.
 Gabe only did that once!
 Most definitely not. Let me set you straight.
 Yes. And I'm an adventurer! You can tell by my clothes. Wouldn't a be a magnificent tenant?
 Well...maybe we could share I mean he only wants it for like 2 weeks of the year.
 I'm not sure I like the sound of "stabsies"
 Now that sounds fun.
 Excellent!
 I know!
 Okay, bring me back something nice.
 Okay...I guess.
 Now is good.
 Aaaaa  his dancing is so painful!
Buh? Well I'm not complaining.
 Meanwhile...
 wait what.
 I'm not sure I want that catalogue.
 OK what else is there?
 What?
 What else has this guy got?
 But that looks like a kitty...
 I don't like these holidays.
 Do not want...
 SHOUTING!
 Judging from how thick it is, sure.
 The fine line between genius and sheer unadulterated crazy.
 Monkey?
 New theory: This is Tom Riddle's Diary. DITCH IT
 Yes our gun shall be beautiful.
Tycho stop caressing the demon book.
 Oh boo hoo. Come here you pansy.
 Don't flick your glitter at me!
 Shiny thing!
 Tycho no.
 I'm onto you!
 The guy who owns this place. Duh.
 Creepy.
 I'M BITTER WE EVEN NEED THIS.
 I'm gonna take it out on you!
 Gabe you baked me a pie! How thoughtful.
 awww
 oooh shit.
 Run!
 Phew we're safe.
Welp.
 While I'm still homeless, that was pretty neat. Also the bad guy is homeless too.
 mmm pie
See how we've broke you're mind? That's what you get for keeping secrets.
 Hey Anne-Claire
 Yeah still don't like this metaphor.
 Let's upgrade Gabe's fists first.
 Dunno. Can you fix that?
 Tycho you are too happy about this.
 gee thanks for clearing that up.
 Nope.
 Oh geeze!
 Oh man those look awesome, oh man Gabe's hands!
 Tycho you're a douche!
Is it? Is it really?
 Alright Mr. Tails, it's go time.
 Me too. For Gabe's sake.
 Let's get this over with.
 Aw look he's playing a game of "stop hitting yourself."
 It'll be ok Gabe.
 BITTER
 Oh that doesn't look good.
 The final panel is him doing an exorcist style head turn.
 Well that's a thing.
 Victory!
 And SCIENCE!
 You'll forgive me if I don't trust you.
 True it's very unstable and well I could become the Hulk or I could get cancer.
Uh-huh.
 Please don't explode in my face.
 Why don't we have gloves? What's gonna happen to me?
 Yes monkeys are cute.
 awww
 Can you make him not-broken?
 YES
 Well time to walk on our knees.
 Hush Tycho.
Good luck Anne-Claire.
 Who invited you narrator guy?
 Yep.
 IT WAS TOO. IT WAS GLORIOUS VIOLENT SCIENCE.
 And we cannot do any more experiments.
 This area is fancy.
 They still enjoy bitching about each other.
 Dr. Whimple? As in...
 Yes THAT Dr. Whimple. Why are you here?
 I am so sorry moon

 It haunts my nightmares.
 You know what? I will share this teacher will all these petty people. Let's do this.
 Most honest petition ever.
 Hooray we're the most awkward.
 Alright let's get this science going.
 This guy had an awful lot of dislikes but nobody disliked him.
 I know many petitions that get signatures this way.
 Did it involve spaghetti?
 You...you do that guy.
 So as you see you can talk to these people for reminders of how the hatred flows.
 Well I'm happy for you. But you don't want to sign this so piss off.
 Can I call you Gary Stu?
 Now we have a problem. He is our second signature as he doesn't have an option to not give his signature.
 He has to tell you this before you get a new petition.
 You also have to go through the conversation with the offended party.
 why me?
 Thank you Tycho.
 And now we do it right.
 This. This right here. This is why you deserve to have pee-search.
And that's that.
 I'll be happy to just be done with you.
 Wait what?
 I don't like needles...
 OH KRONG WHYYYYYY
 I WILL NEVER BE CLEAN
I dont care what it did I WILL NEVER BE CLEAN.
 Alright speech time. Hurry up so we can get that autograph.
 It could be worse....maybe...
 Oh krong look at the clock.
 I'll stomp on them for you.
 Nap time.
 And most importantly Thank Krong, the strengthener of weapons and encourager of violence.
 Good plan.
 FUCK
 Tycho you are evil.
 Peek-a-boo.
 Yeah I'm going to enjoy killing you.
 I think you're wrong there. Both those things are awesome and have always been awesome.
 You made Magitek. WHICH YOU USED TO BREAK MY HOUSE.
 Biggest ego maybe.
 You're very special aren't you.
 yep very special indeed.
 Laser rave!
 YES
 NO
 NOOO
 RUN FASTER
 WHAT
 Why did you live?
This guy has a high defense. Partway through the battle he will summon 2 fruit fuckers. Basically keep pounding him.
 VICTORY
yeah we won't tell her that
 Couldn't have said it better myself.
 I'll let you guys talk you know more about crazy robots and magic than I do.
 It's OK Gabe.
 Is that how the turrets have allegiances in Bioshock?
 Plot point came back!
 Yes do you have something to add, Mr. Plot Advancement?
Oooh burn.
 You know I'm ok with killing another god. It's kinda fun.
 However, we need to have talks about lies.
 It's a thankless job, but somebody's go to do it.
 HOORAY
 Shut up Tycho.
 awwwww
 oh is that what you caught.
 Ticket Guy thinks he doesn't get paid enough for this.
 Ticket Guy also has balls of steel.
 The robot does the same motions as Mundo.
 NO BAD ROBOT DONT DO THAT
 Can we put that lampshade on his head?
 Before we go to fair let's handle this.
How odd. Well fair time!
Oh that's ugly. And I see two big guys in the entrance. We'll handle that next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment