Monday, October 7, 2013

Papers Please Part 2: Glory to Arstotzka?

 Is like I'm in real James Bond movie!
 Hello.
 Sorry, I'm a bit derpy before my morning coffee.
 Funny how that communism thing works.
 What!
 ...Go on.
 It's not much but it's something. You got yourself a deal!
 You got it.
 First person of the day.
 Hello bonus progress!
 Me niether, give papers.
 Oh. You are spy.
 Oh.
 Well maybe somebody should've sprung for different colored envelopes.
 No no, Arstotzka isn't that progressive
 Do you ever wonder what they do with all these photos?
 Lady I shouldn't have to ask twice.
 Oh right you are fak- I mean agent.
 Here have these totally legit documents. I feel more certain you're a fake since you gave me a bribe. TRUE COMRADES DO NOT BRIBE.
 AND FALSE COMRADES GET RED BUTTON
 Sorry can't help you.
 Getting extra pay!
 That's a stupid excuse.
 HOLY SHIT
 SPUTNIK CAN SEE THAT
 Hahaha!
 Explains fancy car outside.
 Yes. I like your hat.
 Oh really?
 Let's see you sit here for 12 hours and not get confused.
 Shiny!
 OK. Don't fire me.
 GLORY TO ARSTOTZKA!
 WHY IS EVERYONE TRYING TO GET ME FIRED
 Fine. Then you can be bonus.
 Entry not guaranteed. Now go away.
 Well that's a solution.
 Finally, someone smart.
 RED BUTTON MASH
 How do they not see you guys in line?
 Ooooh I get it now.
 Why you not give me first time?
 Dammit.
 Woo getting paid!
 zzzz huh whuh over already?
 Aw piss.
 Well let's pick a name and hope.
 This one is very tricky. The seal looks good until you see it says M.O.L. instead of M.O.A.
 Jorji!
 And you are set my friend. Here you are!
 Ooh another token!
 Morning! Is today lucky day?
 You owe me 4 more of these.
 I am so sorry.
 Sure thing, hope she gets better.
 The name!
 Today's your lucky day. You tell your higher ups to learn about paperwork to make it easier.
 AWARE
 Today is very slow day.
 Ah ah. You almost had me.
 Yes. Thanks for delaying the line.
 Oooh see. EZIC is true Comrade. Understand gifts for good behavior.
 Oh. Damn. Well at least no one was injured. What point were they trying to make?
 Hello man in fancy hat.
 If you want papers from spy I handed them off awhile ago.
 Yep. We need better structural integrity. Hire more engineers.
 Oh uh...really?
 Am I fired?
 Not today.
 Group is still more sane than current government. Involves less nudie pics.
 Yes, thank you for your cooperation.
 Oh? We could use some to make stronger tunnels.
 Sure thing. Everyone benefits!
 How you confuse year and weeks!?
 Because shiny.
 Slug him one for me Mr Guard!
 Bonuses for everyone! And by everyone I mean me!
 Our first engineer!
 What?
 NOT AGAIN!
 I...I can afford class 7. Class 7 has...beds...
 Oh boy. New boss.
 Oh boy. New papers.
 Little luggage tag has important information.
 And we set the name.
 Ah starting this day off well.
 Morning!
 OK. Is wife better?
 Sneaky devil numbers!
 Yeaaaah about that.
 Have new boss. Don't want to be fired.
Is nice too. You come back later and I give it back OK?
 OK!
 Shit.
 Well if you had come when paper said to come would've been easier.
 You can't bribe me!
 WHERE DO YOU PEOPLE GET THIS SHIT
 Sigh.
 SERIOUSLY!
 FUCK! IF NEIGHBORS HAD ASKED I WOULVE SHARED SOME!
 Not my fault.
 My desk is a clusterfuck before the papers.
 Well hey!
 You just threatened me, don't play dumb.
 Hey buddy.
 You question commitment? Look you may be crazy. Everyone here is crazy. But you made sure to not kill. And you gave me good money for hard work. I have beds now!
 Here have a card!
 WHY MUST I SUCK SO MUCH!
 Caught you though!
 Having 2 passports is not small mistake.
 FALSE COMRADE RED BUTTON
 The name!
 Oh for fucks sake!
 YOU MAKE ME BREAK SO MANY RULES.
 LEARN TO GET BETTER PAPERS
 Holy shit this guy is drama.
 Were we even making these then!?
 Hey, you look like my friend Jorji!
 You about as dumb as my friend Jorji too!
 No. I keep beds. I work hard and get saved up.
 Well no deaths again. Oh hey we have good doctors!
 Only one more card.
 What?
 WOHOUEIHO
 THING! BOOM!
 A BOMB YOU FOOL
 YES
 WHAT
 Excuse me but I DONT SEE BOMBS EVERYDAY
 Fuck you!
 I dont care what it's worth I couldve died!
 So not in the mood for this shit!
 Our last engineer!
 You don't have a mohawk.
 Here you go.
 That's great and all but uh can you get me a smaller gift? please? Did I mention I almost got blown up?
 YOURE LUCKY I  CANT PUNCH YOU MYSELF
 Ah hello madame diplomat, maybe you convince everyone to be sane.
 Oopsie.
 I work hard. I get money.
Smaller...security?
We'll handle that crushing blow next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment