Monday, October 14, 2013

Papers Please Part 3: Glory...to...Arstotzka...

 I'm sorry did no one get bomb memo!?
 I get a gun? NEAT
 I get paid to use the gun? SUPER NEAT
 Alright, let's get the day started.
 Hooray!
 Thanks, bud!
 No you aren't. ... Were we even making these in November?
 Thank you for bonus.
Well...how can I deny you now?
Good luck.
Four. Exactly how many cards you give me. Crazy world huh?
You made no mention of that.
Money and a token? Happy days!
You remain forever! Hey wait is that guy breaking line?
Best shot!
I get last upgrade just they stop offering it. Frankly, I don't use it the spacebar works better for me.
You're new.
Oh. Well thanks.
Heeey, buddy.
Oh, good to know.
Well this is weird.
Oh I see, I see.
FALSE COMRADES RED BUTTON
Seriously?
Just following rules, like you should.
Dammit.
AHA! See it spells EZIC.
Oh for fuck's sake.
GET. PROPER. PAPERS. NOT HARD. IF JORJI DO IT SO CAN YOU.
Ooooh, that's gonna be important later huh?
Why you no give first time?
INTO THE BOX
Oh little present.
Aw another stamp
Oh good to know.
Yes you can put the blue stamp over the red stamp. And somehow everyone can still read it.
"clearly"
FALSE COMRADES IN THE BOX
YOU TOO
Full stamp doesn't even need to be there.
Dammit.
...I feel bad now.
Why do you people not just give me this shit?
Not again!
Ka-pow.
Best shot.
Easy enough.
That's...worrying.
This is easy!
INTO THE BOX
Oh, hi.
Hey!
grumble
Oh...uh...thanks...
No you don't. Later.
Jorji!
Aw thanks Jorji
Uh-oh.
Gotta scan you anyway, bud.
Holy crap!
...well points for honesty
Yeah. Jorji, you make me lose words sometimes.
BOX TIME FOR EVERYONE
Go box.
Wow, you're dumb.
Aww, what a cute kid.
Ooooh, how cute. I'm an Arstotzka Hero.
Okey-dokey.
Yeah and I'm here all the time.
Oh shiny.
OK boss. You made sure she has right papers right?
Hey you.
OK I'll deny him-
What.
You want me to...?
Can I do that?
It's wrong.
COMMUNIST LEARN DIFFERENCE. Glory to Arstotzka! Glory....
Country not worth Glory. So easy to die.
EZIC make country worthwhile. Glory for child.
I am an Arstotzkan Hero.
Glory...to...Arstotzka. I am the hero it deserves.
He would've ruined it. He would've ruined everything.
OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT
...What did I do?
I am no hero. Not yet. But I can help. I can help these people in.
I'm sorry. I can't. I have to feed child.
Stay safe. I hope to make it safe. Are we safe?
Someday. Look to the stars.
Huh?
If you think it will help. OK.
Take care.
Shiny!
Hey I was good with holding watch for you.
See you then.
OH SHIT
SHIT SHIT SHIT
WE'RE GOOD
My niece? Foster homes so terrible. Almost as bad as streets. Come here child. I am not a hero. I can make it better maybe someday
So bad. Must make better.
Thank you.
Oh. Hello.
Sure here.
Bribes aren't necessary.
Nothing. I did nothing. I keep safe.
Sure sure.
Jorji!
Jorji.
Please no.
Jorji..no...just...no
Yes you have to have blue stamp on here too.
No I keep watch. Keep promise.
Why do they spend money on fakes? Are reals so expensive?
We can get bigger room. Have more space for us all. Keep everyone happy. Niece get bed too. It'll be ok. It'll all be ok.
Or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment