Monday, October 21, 2013

Papers Please Part 4: Gl0ry to Ar$t0tzk*

 Fuck.
 So may people think I'm important. It's nice.
 Hey that guy's a different color.
 Heeey, buddy.
 Uhhh
 What.
 NO NO NO N O  N O N O
 NEVER AGAIN. NEVER NEVER N E V E R
 Oh watch guy is back.
 I keep promise. I am good person.
 Yes I do.
 Oh. Sure. I'm sorry.
 Good person.
 Welcome friend stay safe.
 I C A N ' T
 I don't know.
 Oooh that's uh interesting.
 Sorry lady, the government is apparently paranoid of everyone in your district. Because reasons.
 You'd be surprised what you can get away with.
 Hi again.
 Adapt away.
 I'm sorry. I'm working on fixing it.
 Jorji!
 Jorji.
 Oh Jorji.
 That seems like overkill dude.
 Sure thing buddy.
 Oh she's pretty.
 Bullshit!
 Also in case you forget here name, you can open the locket.
 Hmm. Feel like I missed something.
 YEP.
 Fuck no, I don't want polio.
 Sure I don't need this note.
 Well that was weird.
 Oh yeah you're the bosses friend.
 Uhhh ma'am?
 Yeah I know. And that's why you get a free pass.
 TMI lady.
 MY BOSS IS AN ASS.
 Stamp stamp stamp
 ka-chunk ka-chunk ka-chunk
 More papers. Oh boy.
 Oh you must be Elisa.
 Give her the locket.
 Think nothing of it.
 Aww look at them running toward each other.
 Daww.
 Hey this isn't a road.
 Oh damn! There's two of them!
 Boom.
 Really?
 Thanks!
 You too.
 Wait we magically have less paper work. HOLY SHIT.
 Hey you
 Sure.
 Ah the diplomat.
 Nyeh.
 Eeyup.
 Doh.
 Pff.
 Shit.
 Woo! Now we can afford separate bedrooms! Keep mother-in-law separate from me!
Oh. I have to take all Arstotzkan passports. Yeah I'm not gonna miss you guys. I am the true Arstotzkan hero. Saving Arstotzka from itself.
 No I mean access permit. Why are you surprised the paperwork changed? I've been here less than a month and it's changed so many times.
 Yes but I care about my job so fuck you lady.
 I'll pass thanks.
 OH FUCK A BIKE
 WHY DO I HAVE TO KEEP SHOOTING PEOPLE I DONT WANT TO I DONT WANT TO I DONT WANT TO
 Oh shit.
 OH SHIT
 Audit? shit.
 As generous as this offer is the Order needs me to be the hero arstotzka needs and deserves and I will and I won't let anything fail I can do it I can do it
 But I dont need it.
 Nope it isn't.
 Sure thing Mr. Scary Man.
 I'm saying you have the bad news.
 Shit.
 Fuck.
 Escape? Heroes don't escape!
Oh hey the boss is coming.
 You're a dick about that citation.
 You.
 You about to get justice served cold.
 Sure did.
 Ok.
 Don't worry. Maybe something...orderly...will happen. hahahahahHAHAH
 Are the faces repeating? Do they faces really matter? Red Stamp. Green Stamp. Button. Do they actually get the faces anywhere?
 You can't run from your problems. I learned that before. When?
 The world is a better place.
 TEAR IT DOWN!
 Why am I still doing this? I guess the rules are comforting. After all, no need for them to take more from me. Today I will become a star.
JORJI! 
 Thanks Jorji! Wow.
 HOLY SHIT
 You guys are tired of subtle too huh?
 EVERYBODY IN THE POOL. WE MAKE GREATEST COUNTRY. EVERYONE A HERO. NO MORE HEROES
 That's one way to put it. HAHAHAHA
 Complete it all, complete it all, be a star beyond the hero I never was
 Glory to...
It's over now. Time to wake up. Time to go home.
There are too many questions, too much confusion for you to keep dreaming. 

No comments:

Post a Comment