Monday, November 4, 2013

Snakewood Error: Vital Playing Apparatus Destroyed

So this weekend I decided to upgrade to OSX Mavericks because free and neat and overall I do like it. VBA however does not like it. It ate the saves. And then when I tried to restart it continued to not make saves, quick, battery or other. It did not matter where the Snakewood ROM was in relation to VBA, no saves were writing. Boycott Advance did not work out and nether did KiGB. So Snakewood is sadly over. We'll continue next week with something else. I allowed part 1 to go live because, well, I really did want to play this game. This hack is amazing and I figure getting the word out there won't hurt. I'm trying to figure out a workaround but clearly that's not happening in the near future. Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment