Sunday, April 13, 2014

Temporary Hiatus

Hey guys, good news bad news. Good news, have a solution to my controller problem so that will make finishing Earthbound way easier. Bad news, as you can see I'm going on hiatus. I'm not entirely sure how long this hiatus will be but it will be at least this week and most likely next. I've been apartment hunting, working, and we're hitting the end of the semester leaving little time for me to edit this week's post let alone even play ahead. I've even fallen a little behind on my schoolwork which isn't acceptable. So the latest this one will go to is the middle of May but hopefully I should be back before then. And to get you guys a little hype, I'm very excited for the future of this blog. I can confirm Banner Saga is on the docket (and most likely blind as I haven't had time to play beyond the first few hours) but I have a surprise for everyone that I will be doing this summer. Thanks so much for your patience guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment