Monday, December 3, 2012

Lone Survivor Part 6: City Part 2-Skippy's Identity Revealed!

I'm the best at ammo rationing. Good thing we invested in all the flares. While we're here I also cook up the other ramen so we'll be ready for a meal anytime. I also water Chuck, because Chuck is friend.

Also I have this. I had to remind myself these go in the document tab instead of the other two tabs where I keep all the important crap.

Further past the super market is happy little ammo pile. And the alley of gloom we're going to go down.

Well maybe not all gloom.

I'm a ninja. Also I don't know how many of these guys are in the alley. I don't like my odds. And yes that is another Sleepy Cat Comic on the ground.

Ninja behind you. See what I forgo to mention it these guys take a minimum of nine bullets to kill. Minimum. Not dealing with that.

 Skippy, words cannot express how dumb you are.
 Well those are useful.
Because you clearly pissed off the thing high atop the thing.

 I can handle you.
OH KRONG THERE WERE MORE RETREAT RETREAT

At this point Skippy kept bitching he was sleepy and hungry so I took him home. He proves he is a ramen noob.
One nap later,

Why do I keep listening to you, you are just bad news.

Let's give the Director his funnies.  That way we are prepared if we run into kitty.

 Right this time I'm ready.
To be a ninja. There's a health drink and ammo right there.

 Crowbar is ready!
That may be the smartest thing Skippy's ever said.

The medicine is working! Let's give Hank more!

Yes Hank, yes.

 Well we're ammo wealthy again.
More easy solution please!

 Heading out I accidentally headed left. This was a happy accident.
 Dawwww he talks back
Luckily there's some in our back pocket.

 squee
 That's what the purr meant.
 Don't fuck this up Skippy.
 Hooray!
 He so happy!
 Skippy, that's a horrible name for a cat.
 Damn right you can. The bar isn't very high here.
 Much better.
 Good Cat, Best Friend Forever.
 Skippy, you're teasing us.
aawwwwwww

 Well happiness can't last forever. Sigh.
I'm ready this time.
 EAT FLARE.
SW stands for Superflat World. All the games in here are real games by Superflat.

And here we find another little piece of joy.

 AAAH
This game just randomly came on. And it's a game about a ghost story. Do not want.

LS? Lone Survivor?
I guess we're just going to skip all the horrible in between.

 No, stop playing with the lights.
 Oh, it's just you.
 Hi there.
 I was going to yell at Skippy, but that's a valid complaint.
 Bucket of fun, you are.
 Hey, don't pick on Skippy's mental deficiencies.
Well I guess the only way is out.
Heading out the door to the left leads us to this. There's a sneaky hole behind him.

 After literally spending a minute in the hole I break free to claim my reward.
Deliciousness.

 ooh I know how I'm going to use this.
DIE.

 Going to the right leads to easier sneaking and the fat one being far too competent.
El Crab Shack? Why not? Maybe we'll find some canned tuna.

 To the right is a mirror.
And to the left is soda and a health tonic. Sadly no food for Mini.

We get flares and cat food from our good friend.

 No, please, you're the only good thing I've got going.
 Take me with you!
 No it isn't I have a gun and flares and rotten meat.
 The map wasn't that big, Skippy.
 I get it, you're going stir crazy.
 Well that's acceptable.
 You just wished him good luck twice.
Not if you take me with you!

More juice for Hank.

Hank, your channeling Jasper Gein and it bothers me.
One nap later.

We run forward, light a flare, get soda, and go down an alley.

How would you know? It looks fine to me.

More presents for Hank.

Seems probable.

Considering it's blocking the street.

 Sigh.
 Skippy, you are dumb.
 Then why'd I have to tell you?
 Skippy does not get electrocuted.
Now we can exit the bus!

Oh hai, random mirror...yeah. Methinks we ought to use this.
One nap and giving Hank his juice later.

 You tell me I can't see shit.
 Talking to yourself isn't healthy Skippy.
 Hmm?
 OH FUCK
 FUUUUCK
PANIC.
 DONT HIT ME.
 Wait, the flares affected her longer than normal monsters. And she cried in pain. Again?
AGAIN! I HAVE A PLAN.

 IT WORKED.
 She runs off through the fence.
Hey, buddy, you don't look so good.

 NO NOT YOU. You were awesome. If only you'd let me come with you!
 I'll say bars are for drinking. I'll give you an Irish wake. Would you like that?
 Drapes Girl is at the hospital?
 If by pay you mean get flared
 I'm guessing its at the hospital.
 What's happening?
Oh good, we teleported.

The hospital is where we first met Mini.

 Now you act like we've had a plan.
Well so far so good.

 Skippy, your memory hasn't improved at all.
Welcome to Bowser's Stairs: Hallway Edition. This hallway just goes on and on and on.

 Sure why not?
 Hey who shut the door!
 Well we've been going for a while.

 Yay drugs!
 Then take a nap.
THE WHITE FACED ASSHOLE!

 You don't like hide and seek? Also you appear to have a head injury.
 Hide and Seek champs.
 Sure, you're a nice girl.
 Skippy should've learned by now.
 Hmm, yeah this place sucks.
Bye.
 Oh hey the bright colors again!
 Well looks like it's normal.
 Skippy you have the creepy doll.
 And fancy clothes.
 And a tan! Fancy.
 Wait a minute.
 I know that suit.
 I.
AM.
BOX MAN.
And that's that. If you haven't checked this game out yet, I highly recommend you do. There are a lot of small scares I skipped over, like the radio. Also there are three endings. Sheer luck, I got the best one. The other two are significantly different from this one.

The game also gives you a very detailed Psych Report. I screwed up and accidentally quit on page 8 (and there was more)and haven't had time to go back and get it all, but here's page 1 of mine. This game keeps track of every little thing you do.

See you next time, with a more light-hearted adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment