Monday, April 22, 2013

Don't Starve Attempt 1: Fuck Nature.

 Welcome to Don't Starve. This game is available for Early Access on Steam and I'd like to thank my friend Phia for gifting this to me.
 And I'm doing it blind!
 oooh unlockables. Also the fuck are you doing to that bird!?
 ooh can I input seeds for the world?
 No and I don't really feel like playing with those settings individually.
 Bad touch!
 Thanks asshole.
 And with a poof he's gone and we don't have shit.
 Hey asshole, found food.
 oh you better hope they do Winston.
 Well left is looking unpromising.
 Ok can't do anything with the big tree.
 ...or the little tree...
 Oh but we can out of the baby tree. Because fuck nature.
 One day I will catch you for eating my seeds!
 Yes Winston, I didn't say examine I said grab.
 Real food!
 And kindling!
 I want to get that rock! Say where am I?
 I am here...ok.
 Light it up!
 My torch is kinda shit.
 That's better!
 Hold on I'm getting stuff.
 Eh, worth it.
 Hey a path! I wonder where it goes?
 uuuhhh torch? You don't look so good.
 How did I get over here!?
 Yeah then I wouldn't have to rely on crappy torch.
 HOLY SHIT THATS A SPIDER
 ITS AS BIG AS MY HEAD
 I DONT LIKE YOU
 Always a good thing.
 aaah morning.
 SHIT SORRY DIDN'T MEANT TO HIT YOU
 shitshitshitshit
 Note to self: Yaks can be violent. Or are they buffalo?
...Let's do that again!
 Kindling! And a...is that what I think it is?
 BUNNIES BUNNIES EVERYWHERE EEEEE
 I must trap a bunny for my own!
 I'm all the way over here already?
 Here we see the wild Winston in his natural habitat. Note how he camouflages himself with a tree to not alarm his unsuspecting prey.
 Gotcha!
 ...murder? But I wanted to be friends...
 Don't mind me Mr. Bun. I 'm just picking grass.
 Ha!
 I MUST FEED
 It doesn't look that great....
 hmmm I could go pack to the path or I could wander over here. Path was death last time.
 Doop a doop resource gathering.
 I can fix it!
 Fishies?
 Will this help me see the fishies?
 No, no it just makes more fire. I'm ok with this.
 ...
 WHHEEEEEEE
 Fuck you that was fun.
 SHIT
 Phew.
 Oh hey I'm on a completely different map now. Let's go exploring!
 Sorry!
 eyes?
 NEED MORE LIGHT
 WALL OF FIRE WILL PROTECT ME
 Worth it.
 Well found the River of Laughing At Me again.
 Mushroom!
 That's not creepy at all.
 FUCK SPIDERS.
 WHY ARE THERE EGGS? WHY ARE THERE SO MANY?
 Your epitaph is bad and you should feel bad.
 Run.
 RUN!
 Hello Mr. Butterfly. You are much better than spiders.
 Eat the mushroom!
 WHAT IS LOVE! oh wait nothing happened
 Yes but now we have TOOLS. GLORIOUS SHARP TOOLS.
 It's so big and pretty.
 Alright let's get some more wood.
 NOBODY INVITED YOU.
 Said the Winston, in a moment of irony.
Oh hey we get experience for this. Also I think the day counter is mocking me.
Do it again!
 Alright we're doing good.
 Fuck you wormhole. Fuck you and your spiders.
 Food!
 I want the berries Winston. I know it's a pine.
 Now we are tree killer!
 Come here you fat turkey fuck!
 I just want to eat your delicious insides!
 I'll even kill you quickly!
 You win this round. I'm on a time limit.
 There. Base camp.
 Bee hive? Later. Flint now.
 Now I'm a miner!
 Creepy.
 Best miner!
 Now we wait.
 Come faster morning!
 Phew.
 Alright bees it's game time! Give me delicious honey!
...Oh that's why I don't go outside. Bees are evil.

No comments:

Post a Comment