Monday, April 8, 2013

Rain-Slick Precipice 3 Finale: Pins and Needles and Rakes

Welcome to the wonderful world of grinding!
 This guy is your friend as at this point you can reliably kill him.
And get lots of XP.
 Man you have no idea.
 Is it the secret rhythm to beating Bit.Trip Runner?
If you have Jim be your physical man this is the jar for you. For me, it's junk!
 Hello?
 Ah an equal opportunity ass kicker. You want in?
 Can you kill Dr. Blood first?
 WE'RE REPLACING YOU WITH HER.
Meet Molly. She's apparently a thing in Zeboyd games. She also breaks your face. Hard core. Never did manage to beat her.
So once you grind up all your classes to level 40 come here. I loaded a save from right before Dr. Blood so I only had to grind up three.
 There's a manual? Gimme!
 Well this seems nice.
 Fuck you shrine!
 FUCK YOU SHRINE!
AAAAAA
Welcome to the gimmick. You will fight a variety of the classes of which you have pins. The general strategy is the same for basic monsters generally. Also you can buy up to three uses of the Nihiliator. Do that. Also you will want to do every battle in here to get back up to level for the final encounter. Since this is mostly just battles I will show you what you fight as the designs are neat but will only comment on the particularly challenging ones.
(Sorry I don't have a battle pic of the crabomancer. He looks the same as before though.)
Deceptively evil. Focus on getting one down and interrupts as at this point you are very weak.
No. Just no.
Not for me.
...what.
IM SETTING THIS SHRINE ON FIRE.  It seriously took about 5 times to beat them. I still cannot figure out a good strategy for these asshats!
I like this.
Open the door, get on the floor. so much HP.
This is seriously more powerful than the Wonderbuss. This is the best thing ever!
I hope your name is Sonic, because you need to finish him fast. Also interrupt him like Phoenix Wright interrupts trials.
 FUCK
 THIS
SHRINE
I SAW THIS SCREEN NO LESS THAN 10 TIMES. PROBABLY MORE
THIS IS MY TROPHY. The trick is to focus on killing one. Especially Dark Moira or Dark Tycho.
 Yay!
 Shit!
 Bad news.
I didn't count this screen's appearances. Instead I made noises like ASFKWS
I figured out the right classes to use. The Delusionist has a power cap power, hoboification weakens things, and this move. Oh this move. This move is super effective against the pins. Kill the pins first as they buff.
 Par for the course here.
 She knows Gabe well.
This is really nice. Now you may be wondering how good this is.
WE ARE NOW OP AS HELL
But one question remains.
Whatever happened to our Raked Hero?
Let's open a bag full of answers.
 Much like the implications of a butt tattoo controlling what you think your destiny is. Man those are not pleasant thoughts.
 RUN AWAY
 That didn't last long considering you still use traditional pronouns in the main game and this happens before.
 Well...that wasn't so bad.
 It's bad you need to specify that.
 Fuck mornings.
 So cough syrup.
 I didn't know we had a basement.
Onward!
 Yeah the tent may have been reestablished.
 What's that?
 That seems unnecessary.
 That's a funny way of saying irony
Items get!
 Giant robots do that.
 Clever.
I dont trust you. At all.
Merchants sans shops!
 COFFEE IS MY FRIEND
 Clever.
 Wharrrgarble yourself
 I NEVER LIKED YOU
 NO IT ISNT YOU DOUCHE
 against my will!
 Still a step up from the Shithole.
 Goddamn hell ferrets.
Yeah. You can't whack him. I'm skipping battles as they really aren't that interesting. There are unique enemies but they are nothing special.
 Well let's check out my new basement.
 You mean you broke my house twice on purpose.
 No that's in Hobo Alley.
 Does insurance cover this?
 Wait what? why would you ever need that?
 No. I don't like it when you're right.
...OK I can agree your'e right ONE TIME.
You guys are fast!
 NO. NO GOLEMS.
 Tycho stop talking about your Homestuck ships.
 You'd think you'd notice that faster.
 Alright, let's compare stats. Because I think mine is higher.
 Oh Krong is this thing part Houndeye?
 Yeah sorry my friend is stupid.
 I understand. If we can just squeeze by?
Dammit.
 Noooo I liked him. He could've replaced Tycho!
 Is that like a Gru?
Hey this is your plan dumbass.
 Bow-chicka-bow-wow?
 uhhh...
 I'm not sure I'm cool with it.
 Aww can we keep him?
Oooh his life span is very short.
One dead fish-elephant-thing later...
 How does that work?
 ew.
Yeah I'm with Gabe. It's hard to ignore imaginary tastes.
 Hey an upside down gate like the kind we go into to see Anne-Claire
 And these look like the stairs! Just upside down!
 And this looks like the-wait...
 WHAT DID YOU DO
 You don't sound convinced or convincing.
 It rarely is.
 What about Moira? She seems like a good girl.
Giant Tycho I do not like you!
 Please do!
 What?
 Must. Scooch. Faster.
 But doesn't this hurt your Anne-Claire plan? Or am I just that awesome.
 Yeah there's a long list of that.
 What?
 HOLY SHIT
 Your philosophy is stupid.
I hope I punch you extra hard next game.
And that truly is all of Rain-Slick 3.
See you next time far away from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment