Monday, April 1, 2013

Rain-Slick Precipice 3 Part 7: God is Dead and So am I...or Not?

 Well Tycho sounded pretty urgent about the Periphery and portals have yet to lead me wrong!
 Oh I have to walk. Poo.
 BUY ALL THE THINGS
Because when you do FREE DAMAGE.
Still as pretty as always.
 Yeah teeth are not on the game plan.
 SECRETS AND LIES. But I'm happy that's not a thing.
 ooh pretty torches.
 Oohh pretty glass containing enemies.
You aren't very pretty.
 Wait...how are you not in a crystal...WHO ARE YOU.
Not Gandalf, Tiger Man and THE ONE TRUE SCOTSMAN...who are all about to be extinct.
Oooh what's in here?
 What.
 I KNEW HE HAD SECRETS AND LIES.
 Is he already here?
 I can never tell with you.
 Admiral goal but YOU DID IT WRONG
 I don't think that will fix everything but yes I am fine with fixing this.
 WHOA FUCK
 NOBODY INVITED YOU
 YOU FIRST ASSHOLE
So this guy has two strategy. You can go at it the traditional way in which he transforms twice and gets more HP and more strength.
Or you can do this.
 Use all your strength boosting abilities that can affect Gabe.
Use Buffz and Energite on Gabe. Do not worry about Yog Modaigh. He does not transform until 1/3 of his health is gone and in this form he has a harmless cackle and a basic attack that doesn't do much.
 Double strength.
Pulverize.
Win in one awesome hit. Fastest death of a god ever.
 We killed a god. That's pretty fucking awesome even when it's your third time.
 KILLING. GODS. IS. FUN.
 Well yes I do like her. Doesn't change the fact I think your plan is silly.
 I like the sound of that.
Ooooh stat boosts.
 Well ain't this a fancy chamber? It'd be a shame if someone wrecked it...
Out of the way minions for I AM GODSLAYER
 Hi Lady!
 Yeah about that...
 After you.
Just do whatever against her. When in doubt the strategy you use to kill god will always work. Or at least mostly kill.
 I don't feel bad for punching that.
 Ooh it's one of those Harry Potter pictures!
 PISS OFF
 Oh yay I have so many of those! And by so many I mean like 2 or 3.
So they're bigger this time. Same strategy as before works though it won't one hit kill so feel free to use any holy abilities in the meantime. Leviathan plushies still need to be a thing.
 Well he was the final boss.
 Oh hush you.
 I DIDNT DO IT.
 Welp.
 I...what? What? Why happening?
 So losing? Winning? Fuck up? I think fuck up.
 And I am OK with this.
 Oh good so you'll hold still while we keep it up.
 Meanwhile...
 WHOA JIM YOU HAVE A BODY
 HOW DID YOU BECOME CORPOREAL?
 Is now a bad time?
 THATS NOT HELPFUL
 Back at the ranch...
 Oh great another unhelpful ass.
 This sounds like an awesome plan! Let's do it!
 Wait what?
 AAAAAAA
Well I guess I'm not a total fuck up if there's a sequel. So I guess there's nothing to do but wait for it.
Yeah nothing to do at all.
Nothing at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment