Monday, July 15, 2013

Super Mario RPG Part 6: Waiting For You in Star Hill

We left off here in Marrymore where we crashed a wedding or two.
And Peach is officially a party member. So let's go get in a quick battle to see what she does.
Or we can go into a cutscene. I guess that's fine.
Wow you guys didn't burn the kingdom while I was gone. Good job.
Dude, I'm competent. I'm more worried about you.
What you can't introduce them? Are they in my pocket?
Well we could I mean it did take 5 parts to rescue you.
Oh I don't want to hear it you sat here and I did all the work.
What did someone overcook your carrots?
BULLSHIT
Better.
PRAISE MARIO FOR HE IS YOUR GOD NOW
You owe me 500 coins.
We're bros now.
Suddenly everyone comes out of my pocket.
Uh-oh I think we broke him.
Come on guys! We're going karting on Tuesday, and having a tennis tournement on Friday!
We're not playing the Mario and Luigi games though...
Hi Bowser I come from the year 2013 to say LOOOOL
When the hell did you become the voice of reason of this group? Though that wasn't a hard position to grab.
I'm starting to see why Paper Mario fights take place on stages. Mario was born for acting.
Terrible liar.
Should we talk about which of us was crying at the tower?
Oh right you have plot.
How dare you be an orphan! Orphans don't get cake!
Quick correction in her programming to be socially acceptable.
Yes pieces of stars.
...HOW DO YOU RUN A COUNTRY
I think Mario is stronger than wishes but I appreciate the point.
First sensible thing you've said.
So are Diana and Xena, what's your point?
Well...that was an odd chain of thought
Super Mario Day? Wait is that one taken already from last time we saved her?
Durrrrr
Already doing that. Worst boss ever.
ominous ellipses.
Can I have 100 coins?
Boingy boingy boingy
It's Mary Poppins!
Forward?
You are just full of reason today Mallow. I like it.
She's a healer! Though I haven't found a spot to really use her in my party so sticking with the Mario, Geno, Bowser party.
So let's wrap up some sidequests on the way. Starting with Mr. Dumbass.
Woo more stuff.
Please don't.
Holy healing Batman!
Hey plot point how's it hanging?
Thank you sir.
Remember those directions that guy gave us?
They actually do lead to something!
I'm back for vengeance.
YAAAAAAAAAA
Hey level up!
YES MOAR FIRE
Goombas? I haven't seen you in forever!
And you brought some old friends!
Curse you frog coin!
World 1-2?
Red pipes are just enemies so don't try to go down them
They are just full of teeth. So what's at the end?
YOSHIS
Future side quest?
I am SO HAPPY to see you
I like this already.
I see what you did there Nintendo.
So from what I can tell Boshi is an asshole.
Well that was surprisingly simple.
Damn skippy.
The rhythm he speaks of is the song's rhtyhm, so don't button mash.
Since forever.
YOSHI IS A GOOD PERSON
Nom?
YES I APPROVE OF THIS
One more stop.
So if you jump off point A...
and land on seesaw B you can hit treasure box X which i didn't get a shot of.
Anyway
the plot beckons.
It's so glowy!
I can read.
Yep that's the plot, fixing it.
Sure it must be passed the fossils and lizards.
Good news actually using Toadstool between battles.
Also bandits and mole people. This place is weird.
Have a level Geno.
So to open doors you have to talk to all the glowy flowers in the level.
DIE IN A FIERY BLAZE YOU CRYSTALLY BASTARD
And finally...
One star piece...just sitting there?
Yep no muss, no fuss
Just glorious progress.
I can count!
So forward...
To zombies?
What's going on here?

No comments:

Post a Comment