Monday, September 2, 2013

Crusader Kings II Part 2: Shit Hits the Uninvented Fan

Son you have a daughter. Now, call me crazy, but we're going to try to marry her to her cousin in Scotland matrilineally.
See look the crazy Scotsman is all for it.
Oh by the by, we're gonna switch the laws to primogeniture. Just a little easier to keep track of everything.
WHY ARE YOU BITCHING YOU DONT HAVE LAND YOURE GETTING ALL THE LAND.
Fine here go practice over here. This county's mine though.
Alright let's fix my fuck up.
Or not.
GODDAMMIT
Yaaaaaay, birdie!
That's gonna be mine now!
I helped you several times, YOU OWE ME
Good becasuse the sides are too even right now.
Ah starting off well.
No not Cardiff! They have horrible dungeons!
OY SCOTSMAN WALK FASTER
Oh we can find you a nice lady.
Here a nice woman over Mercia.
And now I need a steward.
And while I'm doing things might as well find you a betrothed.
And we're getting matrilineal!
We wouldn't have to worry about your levies if you'd WORK HARDER AND SMARTER
There we go!
Progress is wonderful! We'll win this soon!
Wait what
Well that could've been timed better.
Oh but now we can ask the Mercia woman if she can help.
TOTALLY DIFFERENT COURT
Shiiii
Well damn. Alright we'll just have to be careful.
WHAT
Let's try to nip this in the bud.
GODDAMMIT YOURE THIRD IN LINE!
THIS IS BULLSHIT
And now my ass gets kicked.
And everyone hates me. I just got in the chair!
I know you're busy with Gwent but just change targets!
Wow everyone sure knows how to rain on the "I'm king now" parade.
Well something is in my favor!
NOT MOM TOO!
Ok ok, we got some good news. We can turn this around.
No we can't.
Yes yes the Scotch are here!
Huh? I'LL TAKE IT AND RUN WITH IT.
Right back to Gwent. And the very big number.
Riiight
Fuck it!
NOW WE'RE EVEN
Woo! More ties!
H mm
What do ya know, he's right.
Everything's coming up Anarawd!
We siege then we win!
Lack of funds?
Alright hurry up this fucking siege!
WHY HAS THERE BEEN NO PROGRESS?
WE HAVE QUADRUPLE THEIR NUMBER. MORE THAN!
YOUR FAULT!
Fuuuuuuuuuck
Where'd the luck go?
Fuck you siege me in no time but not Gwent?
Great can you like triple our number? Or find some money?
I'M. BUSY.
There now shut up!
...I have no choice.
I lost my title. That count. Probably that other county.
...It's all I can.
Well time to be fucking petty and plot against all you fuckers.
More income!
Someday. maybe.
You're a dead man.
You assholes are no fun.
Excellent!
Hooray, something to make my heart warm and fuzzy.
Swansea? YOINK
Slow siege is slow.
WHERE DID YOU ALL COME FROM!?
"Careful maneuvers"
Well this is shitty.
It's like some put shit in my fruit pie. Every time I think I have a clean bite, SUPRISE.
NO NO NO
NO SHUT UP
FUCK.
AND SMALLPOX TO BOOT.
FINE FINE I SURRENDER
Dick.
Fucking Nords think they run fucking everything *grumble*
Boy, I have one piece of advice. Be smarter than me.
Hey it's my old friend Bishop Owain!
Plot plot scheme scheme
I WILL TEAR YOU APART FROM THE INSIDE! I mean of course I'll be your marshal.
Hold on we'll fix it.
There!
Next time, we'll plot and plot and scheme and scheme.

No comments:

Post a Comment