Monday, September 23, 2013

Crusader Kings II Part 5: Welcome to New Skyrim

 Dyfed is burning. Oh hey the game wants our attention.
 FUCK YOU GAME
 Of course darling let's see.
 A nice Welsh boy!
 Pfff my liege is fat.
 Celebration!
 HOLY SHIT NINJAS
 Making friends with the clergy: A surefire way to bribe your way to Heaven.
 Oh that was my daughter's husband.
 MARRY THE LIEGE'S BOY SO WE HAVE A CLAIM.
 Bwahahaha
 WAR!
 We're so gonna win.
 Excuse me I already raised my troops. You don't need to call my wife.
 Buh?
 Uhh sure.
 Ooooh that's what happened. Dyfed. Or whoever owns Dyfed.
 We be nice to him so we can have a smooth takeover.
 MOMMY NO
 Uhhh, town? I think these are city vassals?
 Or not?
 Oh we're toast. Cool that means we can play-
 Or we'll get instant better.
 Celebrate!
 And have enough money to build the keep!
 No no you did the voice wrong, like this!
 Still got piety to burn! And these guys are harmless.
 I love this event.
 Whoa whoa crazy monks are a no-no.
 Still flipping you the bird.
 Woo!
 Oh. I forgot you existed.
 Everybody do your job.
 Yay keep's done!
 Now do it again, but over here.
 Does that mean our son is king now!?
 No it means our grandson is king. But that's our heir and he needs to be wed.
 Hmm
 You're far enough removed.
 Good!
 Our second son is married to this.
 Our wife made our third son court chaplain. I'm sure that was a pity move. Becasue bonkers.
 And then there's Skippy.
 Well it took me long enough. Now I'm just a drunk.
 I love it when they're right.
 More taxes!
 I would love to drink with you. I mean dine with you.
 Making friends with the boss!
 Alright, Spymaster come north.
 Woo better soldiers!
 WHOA WHOA WHOA
 STOP THAT.
 Well this can only end one way.
 Yep.
 Woo castle town is done!
 Boo Bedford is down. And the bonkers boy came home.
 No. You don't get land. You're lucky I don't send you away.
 Better soldiers are a thing that needs to happen!
 Wow. I am surrounded by Denmark. And whatever a Jorvik is.
 Men you have your assignments. Failure is not an option.
  Now if you excuse me it's party o clock.
 Well that was boring.
 Have fun dumbass.
 Aw good the training ground is done.
 Oooh story time!
 Mild reassignments.
 Gwent? Sure I want to conquer that place anyway!
 We're winning!
 Suddenly piety.
 STOP YOUR BITCHING IT HASNT EVEN BEEN THAT LONG.
 Wow we're making solid progress.
 USE IT. GWENT SHALL BE MINE!
 Let's try the castle this time.
 Almost...
 YOU PRESS THAT SIEGE.
 HA!
 We recall our troops for just a moment to CLAIM GWENT!
 Huzzah!
 Ummm excuse me hi daughter-in-law? What the fuck do you think you're doing?
 DAMMIT I AM YOUR FATHER-IN-LAW LET ME HAVE THIS.
 10 money is something.
 Alright we wait a little bit and then we buy some troops.
 Woo job!
 Almost time.
 Closer...
 NOW
 I'm sorry why did you do that my liege?
 Our what is what?
 Woo!
 Why are the red people still here?
 Wait what?
 WHAT? WHAT THE FUCK? NORWAY?
 WHAT IS EVEN HAPPENING.
 WHY DID MY SHIELD CHANGE WHAT WHAT
 I LOST A COUNTY TO NORWAY!
 I LOST MY CHAPLAIN TOO?
 Men you have your new orders.
 Oh. OK.
 Good job Skippy!
 He actually isn't bad at all.
 Right shit still be happening.
 Wait WHAT
 HOLY SHIT MORE RED GUYS
 I'm pretty much useless.
 A LOT OF RED GUYS. AND WE LOST GWENT.
 Oooooooh FUCK
 HELP ME MEN
 OK. OK. We just need to die and then we'll play as this guy and be out of here.
 Oh fuckberries.
 DEWI NO.
 ...Really?
 Congratulations Skippy, you're the new Chancellor.
 Now don't fuck up like Dewi.
 I WOULDNT HAVE DONE IT IF YOU HADNT BEEN A STUPID LAND STEALING FUCK.
 You. You get out of here.
 Run to Brittany.
 Remember me for being Just.
 You too.
 Go there.
 COME AT ME!
 And that is all for House Aberffraw. We beat a couple somebodies! Now for some mapshots to see how crazy it got.
And now some religion!
 Lots of contention!
 No surprises here.
And now cultures!
 So many diamonds.
And that is that. Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment