Monday, September 9, 2013

Crusader Kings II Part 3: The Grinding Recovery

We left off plotting and scheming.
We could go battle up there. But that's Bad News Land.
Hey! I'm the only one allowed to scheme here!
Excellent. We still aren't going north.
And now we play matchmaker.
Those were clearly oatmeal raisin cookies. The most devious of all cookies.
Hooray!
Anyway back to plotting.
Let's invite these two guys.
Meanwhile, I crave venison!
HOLY PLOT POWER NON-EXISTANT BATMAN
Charitable trait get!
No, I suck!
While we're scheming might as well improve ourselves.
Ahahahah!
Booray!
I should start charging for this.
NOT AGAIN
Oh I can handle this.
My wife hates me enough.
Aww.
Vikings are gone and an excellent new steward. Today was a good day.
Woo!
Sadly we can't matrilineal this one.
Delicious deer!
Hey why not.
Woo free food!
Maximum prestige grinding!
If I kick the peasants out they threaten to revolt. So fuck you.
Again with the peasants.
Woo!
POWER SPREAD!
Hey it's those guys again!
I think I picked the wrong one. Ooops.
Hey have a title. I need you to like me.
So I can do THIS!
Finally!
Now to more stabby matters.
Aw our brother died.
Sweet new grandkid!
Why do they keep dying!
More money more power.
How do!?
NOM NOM DEER
YOU FUCKS AGAIN!?
Today was a very good day.
Yes yes we get in his good gracious and then we get promoted and then WE TAKE IT ALL
Just do it in the backyard.
I'm still not doing that game.
ALL THE TECHNOLOGY.
Hey where'd my helmet go?
More walls!
Optimism is for wussies.
Whee bribery.
Oh hush you.
Wow this fair just paid for itself.
Twice!
Somehow someway I will raise that Marshal ability.
You owe me 5 gold.
"Friend"
You know what? Fuck it, the Scotsman is giving me nice stuff for now. This place on the other hand should belong to me.
Woo!
Woo again!
DIBS
AAAA NO NO NO I PROBABLY SET UP THAT MARRIAGE
Honey why you mad? Here have some spending money.
I JUST GAVE YOU SPENDING MONEY. Also you get the old horse so you don't break a hip.
Grind grind grind.
Aw, depression. He never told me.
And now I'm lazy.
You'll do. Besides the other guy is a weird trickster.
STILL NOT DOING THAT GAME
EVEN IF THE TRUCE IS ENDING
FOR FUCK'S SAKE GAME, NO
Come on guys, I want it!
Nine man! Nine!
Grind grind grind the wrong thing
Finally!
Here piggy piggy!
I love these guys!
Just enough.
I'M TRYING TO HAVE A DINNER PARTY DAMMIT
Mood whiplash the game.
SUCK. LESS.
Woo!
Hey they left! Excellent!
Noooo
Oy you, stop that
Closer to that goal.
I must be the best party guest.
See when you talk to me I help you.
Great, that'll be good IF THE OTHERS EVER DO THEIR JOB
FEASTS! MORE FEASTS!
RABBIT! HAT! FIRE! BREATH!
And these guys! I love these guys!
FINALLY!
Look having a daughter would be a miracle at my age.
Dick.
Well that was fun!!
Umm, why are my neighbors suddenly becoming Danish? Maybe we'll find out next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment